Careers at Napier Watt
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our ever growing team. So if you think that you could be you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Assistant Property Manager
Are you interested in working in the Residential Property Industry? We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Property Manager based in the heart of Mayfair.
We are looking for a team player who has enthusiasm to work in this industry, in a role that can be varied and challenging, however it will present an ideal opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to develop a career in this sector. You will assist the Property Manager and Lettings Team and eventually manage your own portfolio of properties and workload.
Our Assistant Property Manager will not need to have any previous experience within the property and real estate industry as you will be trained.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Using our PM software ALTO to log all reported issues
- Liaising with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy
- Liaising with contractors to schedule repairs and any pre-tenancy works
- Conducting two routine property visits per year
- Overseeing check-ins and check-outs
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure
- Preparing digital welcome packs for new tenants
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, Gas Safety certification, EICR, Smoke alarms, any licencing queries
- Minimum 2 years’ administration experience
- Computer literate and numerate – training will be given where required but good computer-based skills are essential
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively without discrimination
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and concisely
- A full UK driving licence, useful though not a requirement
- Up to £25,000 (doe)per annum
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday – Friday: 09.30-06.00pm (out of hours duties may at times be required)
After 3 month qualifying period:
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Option to work from home 2 days a week
- NEST pension scheme
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop