Covid 19 Update
The UK government have stated that the housing market remains open and that all agents are able to undertake their normal activities subject to enhanced Covid 19 precautions.
See full government guidance here. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
We have created these guidelines which we ask you to follow before any visit. They also explain what to expect from our team members during the visit.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us to discuss further.
Before our arrival:
- Where possible, we ask that properties are vacant when we inspect. Where this is not possible, it is important that we retain social distancing, please speak to the negotiator conducting the viewing to ensure the safest possible protocol is in place.
- We request that keys are made available for us to conduct the visit, where possible
- We ask that if you or any party within your family is unwell or have been experiencing Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days that the viewing is cancelled and only occurs after the required period or a negative test result has occurred.
- A maximum of two people from one household plus ourselves will be present at the visit.
- Where possible, please ensure the property is well ventilated.
- Please ensure all internal doors are open to allow limited contact access to the property. Any keys needed to unlock additional doors are left in the locks, to allow access. During the visit:
- We will remove our shoes on entering the property
- We will be wearing non-clinical face masks and gloves and will offer these to anyone entering the property
- If you are unable to leave the property, please let us know beforehand so we can make the relevant arrangements
- We will maintain a two metre distance during the appointment with everyone present
- We ask viewers not to touch any surfaces inside the property or any pets present
- If any surfaces are touched without gloves, we will ensure the surface is wiped with antibacterial wipe. After the visit
- We will call you when we have completed the visit so you can return to the property